CAMPAIGN! Don’t miss the 10% discount on VxRail devices, valid until the end of the year. Contact a customer representative!
Dell EMC VxRail
A VxRail device gives VMware customers an experience they are already familiar with. Virtual machine automation with vCenter Server, and IT and Cloud automation with vRealize Operations and vRealize Automation enable you to seamlessly integrate VxRail into your existing data center infrastructure.
Dell EMC VxRail Devices
Most products and custom-built hardware are designed for multi-purpose use. Adding Dell PowerEdge servers to this system will expand the portfolio to contain GPU hardware, intense data storage and high-performance computing options, offering you the flexibility to choose the right VxRail device for your needs. Single-node scalability and space for enhanced memory capacity enable a predictable “pay as you grow” approach that will allow for potential upscaling or downscaling with the changing future needs of your company and users. The VxRail portfolio includes the following options:
General purpose, 2U/4Node chassis built based on the existing VxRail platform. The G Series is ideal for hyper-converged usage, and is eligible for all-flash and hybrid configurations.
2U/1Node device, VDI-optimized, with GPU hardware for graphic-intensive desktop distributions. Order a V Series now for customers who will want GPU acceleration in the future, and insert GPU cards later.
2U/1Node device with extensive memory for demanding applications such as virtualized Microsoft SharePoint, Microsoft Exchange, big data and analytics.
Performance-intensive 2U/1Node devices optimized for serious workload such as databases. Most popular device.
Affordable, entry-level 1U/1Node device for small and remote distributions. Most popular device.
Dell EMC VxRail Key Features
– Fully integrated, pre-configured and tested hyper-converged infrastructure device simplifies and expands VMware environments.
– Seamlessly integrates with existing VMware ecosystem management solutions, and facilitates distribution and management in VMware environments.
– Custom-built, versatile platforms to support many customer use cases such as graphic-intensive VDI, big data and analysis, remote office and high-performance computing.
– Starting with three nodes. Single-node scalability, space for enhanced memory and independence from vSphere license allow for growth in line with commercial demands.
– All-flash models come with a package that contains Dell EMC and VMware’s compression, deduplication, erasure coding, data replication, backup and cloud layering.
– Worldwide 24/7 software and hardware support
Hyper-converged infrastructure standard
You need to differentiate from your competitors to grow and succeed. Your company needs to get rid of complicated silos and simplify operations to keep up with today’s business culture and users so that you can become a reputable facilitator.
Dell EMC VxRail offers you the opportunity to achieve these commercial results. With standardization and automation, the device helps IT accelerate and simplify their work and focus on the following:
– Making infrastructure functional as fast as possible by capitalizing on existing investments and skillsets
– Supporting commercial practices (not hampering them)
– Establishing a transparent infrastructure in line with the needs of the application and users
Designed based on VMware vSpehere and VSAN software and built on Intel’s new Broadwell processors, this device helps you to start small and grow gradually, and scale capacity and performance easily without delaying your work. All-flash VxRail devices include efficient and inline deduplication, compression and erasure coding features. VxRail provides both high-performance all-flash and enhanced usable capacity with these business level data services.
Utility and Management
A VxRail device provides VMware customers with an experience they are already familiar with. Virtual machine automation with vCenter Server, and IT and Cloud automation with vRealize Operations and vRealize Automation, enable you to seamlessly integrate VxRail into your existing data center infrastructure.
Need more help?
Please contact us for technical advice regarding our products and a free consultation.
“Şirketimizdeki tüm akıllı telefon ve tablerin güvenliğinin sağlanması ve yönetimi için AirWatch kullanıyoruz.”
Migros Ticaret A.Ş.